Looking for outdoor wedding reception decorations ideas? are a popular choice for couples who want to celebrate their marriage in a unique and memorable way. There are endless options for decorations, from simple bouquets and centerpieces to elaborate setups featuring flower petals cascading down trellises or trees. Below are twenty ideas for decorations that can help spark your creativity.
How about adding a little bit of country charm to your outdoor wedding reception decorations with some drink dispensers in old cabinets? These charming pieces can be found at most home improvement stores, and they’re very easy to install. Just drill a hole in the cabinet door and screw in the dispenser, and you’re ready to start serving up cold drinks!
Hanging Jars Filled with Flowers
Some couples prefer to have an outdoor wedding reception instead of an indoor one. When choosing the right decorations for your outdoor wedding, you’ll want to think about things like location, weather, and theme. One great way to add some extra fun and beauty to your reception is by using hanging jars filled with fresh flowers. This simple decoration can be arranged in any location on or near the reception area, and it’s easy to create in a hurry. Simply choose a variety of colorful flowers, fill up some large jars with them, and screw on the lids. You can also add smaller jars filled with greenery or ferns if you’d like. Either way, this simple but elegant decoration will help to make your wedding stand out from the rest!
Tented Wedding with Checkerboard Dance Floor
Looking to add a touch of fun and excitement to your? Why not try out a checkerboard floor! This unique decoration can be easily set up and looks amazing with any style wedding theme. Plus, it’s a great way to keep the kids entertained while you celebrate your new union. Here are Two tips for setting up a checkerboard floor:
- Decide on the size and shape of your checkerboard. It should be large enough to accommodate all of the guests, but not so large that it becomes difficult or time-consuming to move around.
- Choose a colorful surface—like linoleum or hardwood floors—to paint your checkerboard on. You can also use fabric squares cut from tablecloths or other soft materials for extra impact.
Large Ceremony Flowers for the Altar
If you’re looking for a way to add some extra oomph to your decor, consider using large ceremony flowers as focal points. Not only will these blooms look beautiful on the altar, but they’ll also help set the mood for your celebration. Here are some ideas for selecting and arranging large ceremony flowers: In terms of color, choose soft shades like baby pink or peach to match the bride’s dress and bridesmaids’ gowns. For a more striking look, go with bright colors like yellow or red. When choosing bouquets, make sure there are plenty of different types of flowers to appeal to all kinds of guests. Think about including varieties like daisies, orchids, roses and lilies. If you have space, consider filling in gaps with smaller plants such as spider plants or succulents.
Have traditional swings incorporated
When planning an outdoor wedding reception, it’s important to think about how to incorporate traditional swings into the decor. Swings can add a fun and whimsical element to the ceremony area, while also providing guests with a chance to take a break from dancing. There are a number of different swing options available, so it’s important to choose one that will fit in with the rest of the decorations. Here are Two tips for choosing a swing:
- Consider the size of the swing. Some swings are small enough to be placed on a porch or balcony, while others are large enough for use in a lawn or park setting.
- Choose a swing that is comfortable for both adults and children. Some swings have padded seats, while others require users to use their own strength to move them back and forth.
Use nature as your backdrop
If you’re looking for a natural backdrop for your, consider using nature as your inspiration. From flowers to trees to landscapes, there are plenty of options for adding a touch of nature to your decorations. Here are Three ideas to get you started:
- Bring in the greenery with flower arrangements made from fresh or dried flowers grown outdoors. If you have a garden or yard that you can use, consider planting flowers in containers to bring indoors and onto the dance floor.
- Consider setting up a tree area near the reception entrance and decorating it with branches and leaves from local trees. If you don’t have access to trees nearby, try using artificial tree limbs and leaves instead.
- Create beautiful landscape backgrounds by planting plants in pots or in large planters placed around the perimeter of the ceremony site or reception area.
Add color to the event with balloons
Are you looking for some creative and colorful wedding reception decorations ideas? balloons are the perfect way to add a little bit of fun and excitement to your event! Here are Four ideas to get you started:
- Choose colorful balloons that represent the theme of your wedding. For example, if you’re planning a tropical themed wedding, choose yellow or green balloons.
- Add a few dozen balloons to each table setting or centerpiece. They’ll add extra color and personality to your reception space!
- Use large, boldly colored balloons as part of an elaborate backdrop or ceiling display. They’ll really stand out against any other decor on the venue!
- Create mood boards with images of different balloon arrangements and use them as inspiration when decorating your reception area. This will help ensure that everything comes together perfectly on the big day!
Oversized floral arrangement
What would an outdoor wedding reception be without delicate blooms perched atop tall stems? Oversized floral arrangements are perfect for adding a touch of princess-inspired elegance to your celebration. Whether you’re opting for traditional flowers or going for something more daring, these arrangements can easily take center stage in any garden setting. Here are Three ideas to get you started:
- A lush bouquet of roses is classic and unforgettable. For something a little more modern, try using vibrant potted plants as focal points in your arrangement.
- If you’re looking to add a splash of color, go with bright flowers like sunflowers or bicolors like yellow and pink daisies.
- Don’t forget about foliage! Leafy plants provide natural shade and can look striking when arranged together in an oversized arrangement.
Outdoor Lounge Furniture
When planning, consider adding some charming lounge furniture to the scene. This can add a touch of relaxation after a day of celebrations, and help guests get up and explore the surroundings more easily. There are plenty of stylish options available, so you can find the perfect piece for your wedding theme. Here are Two ideas to get you started:
- Consider using an outdoor chaise lounge for a relaxing spot to rest after dancing all night long. Chaise lounges come in a variety of colors and styles, so you can find one that perfectly matches your wedding theme.
- A few strategically placed chairs can also make for a comfortable seating area outdoors. Add some brightly colored pillows and blankets to complete the look, and feel like you’re sitting right at the beach or in front of a sun-drenched pool.
Gazebo Wedding Flowers
When it comes to wedding flowers, there is no wrong or right answer. However, some gazebo wedding flowers ideas may be more suited for a country setting, while others may be more suited for a more contemporary wedding. Whatever your preference, here are some great decorations ideas to get you started:-When choosing gazebo wedding flowers, think about the event’s theme and color palette. For a rustic affair, consider selecting flowers in earth tones like browns and greens. For a more modern feel, go with brightly-colored blooms like hot pink or yellow. Consider adding greenery like misty lavender bushes or tall ferns to add interest and depth to the scene.After choosing your flowers, make sure to decorate the backdrop as well!
Make the best use of flowers
When planning your outdoor wedding reception, make sure to include flowers in your decorations. There are many different types of flowers that can be used to add drama and elegance to your wedding day. Here are some ideas for using flowers in your decorations:
- -Center a table with beautiful blooms in the middle of the venue.
- -Add floral garlands along the railings and around the perimeter of the garden.
- -Arrange roses throughout the garden or along a path leading to the ceremony site.
- -Create a vase full of fresh pink or white carnations near the entrance to greet guests.
- -Create a fragrant bower filled with sweet smelling roses near the dance floor.
Lanterns and Chandeliers
Lanterns and chandeliers can be the perfect addition to your outdoor wedding reception décor. They provide a warm, romantic feel and can really set the mood for your celebration. There are a number of different options available when it comes to lanterns and chandeliers, so you can find something that perfectly matches your wedding theme. You can choose traditional lanterns ornaments or more contemporary fixtures like Tiffany style chandeliers. Either option will create a beautiful statement in your reception area.
Incorporate a dessert bar
A dessert bar is the perfect way to end a fun-filled outdoor wedding reception. Not only will guests be able to enjoy sweet treats, but the setting will also be festive and romantic. Here are Five ideas for incorporating a dessert bar into your wedding decorations:-
- Set up a candy buffet with assorted candies, chocolates, and cake slices.
- Create an ice cream sundae station with toppings such as nuts, whipped cream, and fruit.
- Have chocolate covered strawberries or other sweet treats as the centerpiece of a cake stand.
- Serve mini strawberry shortcake pies or chocolate éclairs atop a bed of whipped cream.
- Display attractive platters of miniature desserts such as key lime pie popsicles or brownie bites.
Floral Welcome Signs
Looking to add a touch of floral welcome to your outdoor wedding reception decorations? Check out these beautiful ideas:-
- Use flower pots as centerpieces on a pergola or patio. Fill them with fresh flowers or vines, and add votive candles for a finishing touch.
- Arrange petunias, azaleas, and other flowering plants in containers on the ground or along trellises.
- Create an indoor centerpiece by arranging roses in vases or buckets on a coffee table or console.
- Hang baskets filled with colorful flowers from lodgepole pines, poplars, and other tall trees around the reception area.
- Make a statement with large bouquets of vibrant blooms perched atop grand arches or columns.
Empty Picture Frames
Picture frames are one of the most common wedding decorations. They can be used for providing a backdrop for photos or videos, or they can be filled with mementos from the couple’s wedding day. But what to do if there are no pictures inside? This is a common problem for outdoor weddings, where it can be difficult to keep people from trampling over photo albums and other keepsakes.One solution is to use empty picture frames as decorations. You can fill them with greenery, flowers, ornaments, and photos of the couple during their wedding day. This will add some color and life to an otherwise static area, and it will also provide a place for guests to hang their own souvenirs. Outdoor Wedding Reception Decorations ideas
Snappy Welcome Signs
How to decorate your outdoor wedding reception with snappy welcome signs that will make guests feel right at home! Eliminate the need for traditional programs or seating charts by providing a welcoming message and fun motif on each sign. Choose from a variety of designs and materials to create a coordinated look for your reception. Outdoor Wedding Reception Decorations ideas
Serve drinks stylishly
The perfect drink to kick off your is an icy cold margarita! Margaritas can be made with any type of liquor, so you’re sure to find a favorite. For a more sophisticated drink, try a cocktail made with sparkling wine or champagne. If you’re looking for something a little less sweet, consider a Moscow mule or an Old Fashioned. And if you want to go all out, serve up some sangria or maybe even a piña colada! Whatever your beverage of choice, make sure it’s served in an attractive glassware. A simple yet elegant way to do this is to use stemware like martini glasses or flutes. You can also add decorative elements like flower petals or fruit slices for a touch of class.
Picket Fence Signs
Outdoor Wedding Reception Decorations ideas Picket fence signs can be a really fun way to decorate your outdoor wedding reception. They’re simple to set up and can add a lot of personality to your party. Here are some tips for creating these signs:-
- Choose a theme or color scheme for your signs. The more consistent the colors, the easier it will be to create a cohesive look.
- Make sure each sign is slightly different from the others. This will help them stand out and make them more memorable.
- Use contrasting colors and textures on each sign to create visual interest. For example, use a soft material like cotton fabric on a hard metal sign, or use brightly colored stickers on a drab wooden board.
- Choose fonts that are eye-catching but also legible in bright sunlight or under harsh lighting conditions.
Swanky Dance Floor
Looking for something different to add to your outdoor wedding reception decorations? Consider a swanky dance floor! These areas can really set the tone for an event, and can help set the mood for all of your guests. Here are Three ideas to get you started:-
- Start with an existing area in your yard or garden that’s well-suited for dancing. If you don’t have anything available, consider renting a space from a local party rental company.
- Add some bright and colorful lighting to accentuate the atmosphere. You can also use uplighting or chandeliers to create a more dramatic effect.
- Choose comfortable seating options, like couches or chairs set close together so guests can move around easily. And don’t forget the refreshments!
With so many wedding ceremony benches to choose from, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you and your guests. Here are some key things to keep in mind when selecting a bench: Style. Do you want a traditional look with a bench that sits straight up or do you want something more contemporary? If the traditional look is what you’re going for, go for a bench that’s made out of wood or stone. If you’re looking for something more modern, go for a metal or plastic bench. Size. How many people will be sitting on the bench at once? Will it fit in your backyard or will you need to move it? Also, consider how large the bench is. You don’t want someone who is 6’5″ to be able to sit down comfortably, but you also don’t want the bench to be too small either. Outdoor Wedding Reception Decorations ideas
In conclusion,if you are looking for ideas for outdoor wedding reception decorations, think about a theme or color scheme that will tie in with the rest of your wedding decorations. Whether you want to go with a rustic or elegant look, there is sure to be something on this list that will fit your needs. Remember to stay within your budget, and don’t forget to enjoy your day!